Part-time Internship Opportunities
Detail oriented Administrative Assistants interested in gaining medical office experience!
Who we are:
We’re an independent private practice that’s been in this community since 1984. We pride ourselves in providing the very best quality hearing healthcare within private and medical communities. We have a stellar reputation of serving our patients and we work together as a team to create an environment that makes people comfortable and helps them work towards better hearing and quality of life.
Who we’re looking for:
Motivated, driven and punctual high school or college students interested in gaining experience in a medical office setting as an Administrative Assistant. Not only do you get actual work experience, you also get a chance to interact with a great team and wonderful patients! *Must be able to successfully pass a background check.
What you gain:
- Administrative and front office skills
- Opportunity to support medical practitioners taking care of patient needs
- Marketing skills including digital marketing and social media presence
- Learn about hearing health care, patient care, and helping others improve their quality of life
We have internship opportunities at all three of our locations:
Duration of internship:
Up to 3 months, with potential extension based upon your performance and goals!
Great news! We’re flexible and able to accommodate school and work schedules! Our internship opportunity is 10 – 15 hours per week between the hours of 7:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday.
What you receive:
- Up to 12 week internship program
- Personal and professional development
- Workplace culture exposure
- Internship experience letter
- $10.50 per hour