A message from Dr. Marincovich
To Our Patients,
We are happy to announce that our Santa Rosa Office is now open.
In preparation for your appointment we have:
- Enhanced our regular cleaning and sanitation practices, including disinfecting exam rooms and equipment after each patient.
- Provided hand sanitizer for patients, visitors, and staff throughout the office.
- Enforced staff members who are sick to stay home until cleared by a medical doctor.
- Limited the number of people allowed in our waiting areas in compliance with CDC recommendations and allowed patients to wait in their cars.
- Monitored updates from local and national health agencies to ensure health and safety protocols are diligently followed.
We ask for patient cooperation regarding the following:
- Patients must be fever and cold/flu symptom free a minimum of 14 days prior to entering the office.
- Patients must bring their own protective wear masks to preserve the health system limited supply.
- A patient may be denied access if they do not bring their own face covering. There is a national shortage of medical protective supplies.
- We are not allowing any walk-in's or drop-offs.
- We are offering curbside services.
- All patients must call for an appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and support. We look forward to seeing you.
1111 Sonoma Avenue, Suite 316,
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Maximize Insurance Coverage
We don't want you to have to work for your insurance coverage, we want your insurance coverage to work for you! As a courtesy, we conduct all insurance verifications prior to selecting and purchasing any hearing technology.
We are contracted with the majority of insurance companies, including the below list. If you don’t see your insurance plan listed above, please call us today at 707- 981-4336 and we are happy to verify if we are in-network with your insurance company.